Monday, April 7, 2008



Jocelyn healing nicely!


Kids taught Jacob to go down the stairs in one day!


Jacob loves his new Birthday present!


Jacob eats and "drinks" like a big boy!

Jocelyn at preschool after her stitches were taken out.

Hello! We hope you all had a good last week! We really enjoyed staying home this weekend and watching conference! It was so relaxing. On Sunday we all got dressed up in our Sunday clothes and went down to our basement. The kids worked on their conference packets and stayed pretty quiet. We were impressed! It was a much better spirit at home to pretend like we were at church! It was also alot easier to keep Jacob home so that he could sleep!
There were so many great things in conference! I can't wait to read all of the talks again! I will then post my favorite quotes!
Not much else new to report this week!

We hope you all are well and we love you!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey! I love the look of the blog - you did a great job! Sounds like you had a great conference weekend - what a good idea to have them dress up!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

I love the background. How many stiches was that? It just looks like a scratch now. Jacob, of course looks so much like the Joce and Jaden, but he has something that makes him a bit different. He looks like a really fun little boy. Chauncey loves looking at the pictures of Jaden on here. Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

Hi--this is Buffy, Melanie's sister-in-law. I was just checking out your site to see how you guys were doing and I can't help but comment on how gorgeous jocelyn is. She is beautiful! I also love the picture in the other post of just her and you. You guys look great together.

Christina Huling said...

Thank you Buffy! I didn't realize until now that you replied here. I looked for a blog for you and couldn't find it? I hope you are well!