Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW finally!

We've been waiting and I was getting worried that this year might pass again without snowing enough to go sledding. Well my brother-law took Jaden and Jocelyn sledding behind our townhouses and Jaden busted his lip going down on his stomach. Apparently he went right into the fence. Ouch! He came home bleeding, but when I asked if he wanted to stay in he reassured me he was fine! Ok? Anyway, last year we built a snowman, but this year the snow was way too flaky. I hope you enjoy the pictures!


Our townshouse with our pathetic dead tree in the front

Uncle Devin came over and took the kids out to sled and play!

Us - Jonas (he was snoozing inside. warm and cozy)

Me and my sweet sweet Jacob

Jocelyn just wouldn't give up on the snow plowing

Trust me there were about 3 other shots of her doing this!

Even though the snow was lousy for snowman Jaden wouldn't
give up. He did this for about an hour (obviously wasn't getting far)

Jocelyn wanted to clear the neighbors car too!

Jacob in his snow gear (Jaden's old coat and boots) He just
toddled around happy the whole time!

1 comment:

Heather Rose said...

Cute pictures! Keith took Noah out in the snow for a while yesterday too. I didn't take any pictures though. Now I'm wishing I had. I hope there will be another snow! I'm jealous that you get Devin once a week. I guess he just doesn't like us as much.