Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



So Funny that we can never get a good picture! Now that we have this many children it's even harder. It's always very stressful, but at least we can look back and laugh at ourselves. We had to bribe the kids with suckers and Jacob didn't know what to do, he just kept crying and begging for Jaden and Jocelyn's suckers. He didn't understand that he had to wait until after the pics were taken. At least Jonas just sat there, but of course he doesn't know how to smile. Oh and I forgot to mention that we will forever know that Jacob was teething (yes STILL). I look gay in my blazer with my hair pasted to my head, but oh well. Jaden is so good looking on camera unless you tell him to smile. I guess that's what friends are for, still loving you even at your worst :)
Anyway, this is the best we can give you again. At least you can get an idea of what we look like together :)
We miss and love all of you! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Real Life Roberts said...

You have a LARGE family now! Wow! I love see ing you all together! And no you don't look gay...you look divine! Your gorgeous! I miss you!

Chelsea said...

What a beautiful picture of you guys - and I like the Christmas bloopers too! Jonas is so adorable - I hope his first Christmas/New Years was fun for the family. Have you been watching the new Bachelor yet ?!?! Wish we were at Wymount again calling each other on the phone when Bachelor comes on :)

Jess said...

LOL! I'm totally in stitches from reading this. LOVE Jaden's smile :) LOL!! We miss you and love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Jaden's smile is hilarious