Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lately

We don't have too much exciting to report lately. Ryan went to yet another brother's wedding in California for 5 days and we decided I would stay here. I didn't like that idea, but it was good since Jaden did get sick again!! Ugh! Poor Jaden has been sick with ear/throat infections since May. He is now getting surgery next Monday. He will get his tonsils and adenoids taken out and ear tubes put in (again). They say this will make him a new man and after being down for a week he can start school. So, this summer has turned out not to be too eventful, especially with me being pregnant and having 3 kids. I'm just not the on-the-go person I used to be at this current stage of life. I guess I shouldn't feel guilty since this is the time the kids probably won't remember. The plus side is that I've spent alot of time with Jaden reading and writing this summer. His reading has really improved. He can read at a 2nd grade level (if he's in the mood of course :) I guess we'll see what they say at school and where they place him.
Here are a few pictures from Ryan's birthday, etc.




Making Ryan's cake



Jacob loved it!



We decorated the cake with lots of sprinkles and love!



Ryan blew out all 29 candles in one breath!



Jacob does the funniest laugh right now. I have video (but can someone tell me how to put it on here?)

6 comments:

paulak said...

That's too bad about Jaden, but I am sure it will be great after the surgery. You look so cute pregnant...I love it!

Linzie said...

Hey you! I couldn't get my videos to attach with blogger so I had to put them on youtube and then copy the link and then put them on my blog. Give me a call or ill come over if you need help, the two of us together with a computer should be interesting!:0

Julie said...

Christina, I don't have your e-mail address but I have another Wymount friend who would like to join the Sandbox. Could you e-mail me (hopefully you have all of our e-mail addresses) so I can send that address to you? Thanks!

Julie Awerkanp

Cody and Utahna said...

You guys look good! I love seeing that round little belly! I hope you're feeling okay. So is it a boy or girl? What kind of health problems does Jacob have? I didn't know.

Christina Huling said...

Jacob had some heart defects when he was born that he is pretty much over now! This baby is another boy, but I'm really growing to love boys and their simplicity. They grow up to be men that need about 3 basic things to be happy :)

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Poor Jaden, thats awful, expecially in the summer! When is his surgery? We hope he is a new man afterwards. We love him.