Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Biggest news around here!

Well, I guess it's time to tell all of you the exciting news! I've been waiting until I felt that it was real, but I don't know if it will ever feel real until I have a baby in my arms because this pregnancy took me by complete surprise! This is the closest any of my children will be so far! 20 months apart! I know you're saying that isn't bad, but it's my 4th and I can barely handle the 3 I have. I know most of you can relate, but I really feel that God wanted this and He definitely made it happen! With that being said, I am excited and apprehensive as I wait for God to show me the way and show me how I am going to do this! I'd say this is more than "trial of the month", but "trial of the nine months".
So, you ask, have I been sick? Yes, but not quite as bad as with Jaden and Jacob and now it just gets worse as the day goes on, so by the time Ryan is home I can just lay in bed and do nothing because by 7 I am toast! I think it could also be that I've learned to handle this by now. Although going through it never feels easy, which I know many of you understand.
Oh and yes I did run the marathon 10 weeks prego, but I was training and didn't even know it. Luckily when I work out I can't feel that I'm sick. It's the afterwards that could be tough! I put it in my mind that I was going to finish what I started and not use being pregnant as an excuse for 1 minute. I never let myself think that during the race or I might have quit!
Now I am 13 weeks and not in any rush for the weeks to go by. Right now I am still figuring out how we are going to do this in the fall. The main concern is time and money and yes, did I mention? TIME!

I'M GRATEFUL TO HAVE THE SUPPORT OF MY LOVED READERS! HEARING FROM YOU MAKES MY DAYS MUCH BRIGHTER!

HERE ARE A FEW RECENT PICTURES!



Huling baby #4. It's not a good one, but all I have right now.




Jacob tries the spoon. Now we'll practice more.



Jocelyn's preschool group playing in the flower petals last week



Joce waiting for her ride to preschool!



Jacob loves to throw anything! We think we'll get him into pitching
because he's actually really good at it!



Turns out Ryan is better at cutting hair than me. Go figure!



Jade's haircut. They are still best friends!


Jocelyn shows off her muscles too



Jaden shows off his muscles


Jacob, our new escape artist. Out the front door with a sucker too!



The kind of food I've been in the mood for. I've really enjoyed cooking lately. Wierd.

10 comments:

Sarah S said...

Congratulations Christina!! Holy cow what a fun surprise :) I'm excited for you!

paulak said...

Yeah, Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you feel better and this one is not too tough on you. I am so excited for you. Great job on the haircuts.

Lauren said...

Congrats Christina!

I would be overwhelmed as well with four children! Hey, if you can run a marathon pregnant, you can do this also! I loved the picture of Jaden showing off his muscles. That was hilarious! Stay positive and I hope you start feeling better. That will make a world of difference for you.

Real Life Roberts said...

YEAH for you guys! I'm reminded of that all the time...that Heavenly Father will allow His will to be done! Good thing He is in charge! I'm so excited for you guys! Hang in there! and by the way I'm so happy for you for running your marathon, but naughty girl--10 weeks prego. It's the nurse in me coming out! Congrats on #4

Rick & Amber said...

Congratulations! I got chills when I read you were pregnant. I remember being at Wymount together and me telling you I was pregnant, and then it made you want a baby too. Now you're WAY ahead of me b/c Amelie is 3 months older than Jacob but I'm still not ready for #3 anytime soon. There's so many things in life that we wonder how we'll accomplish, but somehow with the Lord's help, we just do it. Congrats again! I'm so excited for you.

Christina Huling said...

Thank you! All of your words are so encouraging! I know that everything will be ok, at least in the end, right? :) Afterall, more than anything I must see it as a blessing.

Linzie said...

I'm so happy for you. I'm just up the street if you need anything!!! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

Melanie said...

After having my IUD baby, I can truly say that having Cohen is perfect for our family. While it was very difficult to see the Lord's timing as the right timing (I was so depressed after realizing I was pregnant),I have come to trust more fully in the Lord and in my own capabilities as well. You'll be great. Remember to pray during those especially hard days when you want it to all just go away.And also remember that above all other things, the Lord wants you to be happy! He sees this child as bringing much happiness to your life!I'm so happy for you! Congrats to you and your family!

kristi lou said...

You'll be great Christina! You're amazing!

Melanie said...

Christina- Before I forget...I was scrolling through your blog the other day and Ian was standing next to me. When he saw the picture of Jaden, he said, "WOW! That guy is really strong!"