Monday, February 9, 2009

Jonas discovers his hands!

Jonas now puts his hands together, in his mouth and up to his eyes to look at them!
We also discovered him trying to kick the toy in his vibrating chair too! (will post pics later)



Jonas getting prepped by his brothers for his "photo shoot"

Jonas putting his hands together!

There's the hands!

"I can actually use these things?

"I guess I'll give my brother a smile"

Jonas drools more than any of his siblings did at this age (isn't 2 months a little young to teethe?)

Jonas looks swallowed up, but he really is a big boy (just on a big couch)

2 comments:

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

He's very cute! He is geting really chubby cheeks too.

paulak said...

What a cutie. Zander has that same outfit. My sister-in-law just gave it to me....love it.