Monday, November 17, 2008

40 weeks and 3 days

I know I haven't been on here in a while! I will catch you up on all of the details later, but I've been basically laboring since 34 weeks and I'm quite tired of it! Anyway, the plan was to endure and let baby come whenever he wants since I've been induced with all other babies. I really wanted to see what my body would do, but I have to say I'm getting pretty tired of being 3-4 cm and feeling pain and contractions that turn into nothing. I honestly don't know if I can endure another week of this! Let's see what the doctor says tomorrow and I will keep you posted. Again, I am so sorry I've been consumed with the last part of this pregnancy and I will update asap, hopefully with new baby pictures!
I am thinking of all of you still and hope you are well! I will comment on your blogs soon!


40 weeks and 1 day.......




Jocelyn is her Grandma's "mini me!"




She looks more like her than me!

8 comments:

Sarah S said...

hang in there christina!! I have just under 10 weeks to go and am already feeling ready to be done. I labored heavily for three days with Eli before finally getting far enough to go to the hospital - I know how awful it is to have those contractions for so long! Hope the delivery goes well.

Ashby said...

You look great!

I keep asking Stacey for updates. But let me know if you need anything. I'd be happy to take Jocelyn for an afternoon too! I hope he decides to comes soon!

Cheryl said...

You look so good. I swear with number 3 I labored for the entire ninth month and she was still a week late! Hang in there. We can't wait to see the little guy. (boy-right?)

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Your cute, I am glad you took this picture, and it looks like Jocelyns pregnancy to me! Really cute, and Jocelyns hair is soooo long, and so is your as a matter of fact!
And don't apologize for not blogging, there are more important things in life right no, and you won't have as much time after he is born as you do before, so don't sweat it, everyone understands!
I lvoe you and am a very proud friend, I love you!

Real Life Roberts said...

I've missed you! I was going to comment on your last post to say HI AND WHAT'S up! I'm so excited for you to have this baby! Good luck! Can't wait to see pics!

Jess said...

Hey friends! Happy Thanksgiving!!
We are thankful to know you! Miss playing Settlers at your house. Wow, tell Jaden I think he's really brave. And Christina, you look SO beautiful!! LOVE that picture!

Cody and Utahna said...

Wow, I wish I looked like you do at 40 weeks! How those last months drag! We are so excited for you and can't wait to hear all the news when it is finally "over" :~)

Lauren said...

That sounds really horrible. I feel for you. You are strong, just keep telling yourself this, even when you feel weak. You are very brave. Four kids really scares me at this point in my life. I hope all goes well witht he delivery and that you get a little rest from it all.

Love
Lauren